Sign in to follow this  

weather maker personal edition

Hey does anyone use this utility. have you been able to install it correctly? when i click on the setup.exe it gives me an error saying "invalid command line paramenters. unable to continue"can anyone help me with this?

I exchanged email yesterday with the author and he told me that the latest version - the one available from AVSIM directly, not the one distributed from his site - did not need to be "installed". The setup file is superfluous. Simply extract the files to a directory and click on weathermaker.exe. Although I haven't actually flown with it, I did start it up and it came up just as advertised. According to the instructions at the top of the intro panel, you are supposed to start FS2002 first and then start weathermaker. Hope this helps.Stan V.