Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

Captian Speaking 2002

Guest BMarcoux

Just wondering if anyone is useing this addon. Is it worth getting? Can you use your own planes for the adventures? (such as PSS A320) Thanks for any info

Guest Joshieca

I just got my PCAviator Direct catalog and saw this program and it caught my eye.. I'd be interested in knowing also....anyone using this program??? The thought of these features are hot....*As you fly over different countries you will hear different aircraft call signs and ATC language accents. ATC and crew conversations are digitally created from over 22,000 individual recordings. The speech rate and density of traffic even varies according to the time of day, the size of the airport and even traffic volumes.

I worked with Maury on a review of Captain Speaking 2000 that's available in Multipurpose section of the Reviews.We gave it two stars (out of 5) due to very limited gameplay/functionality and some glaring technical problems.A cursory review of the FS2002 version doesn't list any additonal features. It looks like it was just updated for FS2002 compatability.Regards,Ed

Guest Joshieca

Thanks Ed.......its too bad, because it sounds on paper like it has something to offer. I like a lot of it's features....we can only hope that FS2K4 will offer some of these.