Sign in to follow this  

I like a good Virgin......

Having been a long time fan of the work of the Feel Real Flight team, i have spent many an hour flying their high quality textures on the outstanding POSky model.I was thrilled to see that they had gone so far as to post updates for their textures for FS2002 on Avsim, which brings me to my question. Is there a Vrigin Atlantic 747-400 update? If so where can i find it?And if there isn't, what do i need to change in the aircraft cfg file to make it FS2002 compatible?Thanks for any help.air_tink

Guest Timbo

I'm afraid it's a little more complicated than text editing. The 747-400 v1 (FS2000) and v2 (FS2002) use slightly different texture layouts which means you have to do a little editing in an image program. As long as you have some knowledge in editing, it shouldn't be too hard. I converted their United 744 in about 15 minutes.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 31st!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

Don't think so, but there should be plenty of other excellent (didn't Dickson Chan do one?) Virgin 744s out there for FS2002