Sign in to follow this  
CharlieZ

Is anyone able to get Targan Unutmaz 737-400 panel work

"FS2002 Panel--Boeing 737-400. This panel was rearranged from existing panels allowing the throttle quadrant, radio stack, and most other gauges to be displayed on the main panel. Fly in 1024 resolution or higher. By Targan Unutmaz. (See also B734PNL2.ZIP" - found in flightsim.com...I downloaded the file and B734PNL2.ZIP. I extracted the files and put them where it belongs. When I start up FS 2002, it exited and goes back to desktop. I am not sure what I am missing out... I am trying to use it with Ariane 737-400 GMAX.Is anyone able to get it working? And if anyone get it working, can you please help me as well?I am using GeForce 4 4600Ti 128 ram memory with 40.41 drivers from NVIDIA. Windows XPThanks,Brian

It is a great looking panel, but when I try to use it FS2002 locks up nd I have to use the three finger salute to get out of FS2002.Not usable for me as it is. Anyone able to use it successfully?