Sign in to follow this  

Adding some weight (Not me personally.)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yeah. What Hermit said. A very good program.Cheers!Heather

Great... I downloaded the program and it looks to be what I am looking for.Tanks againJason G

[table border=1" width="300" bordercolor="#000080" bgcolor="#FF00FF" height="1" cellspacing="1][tr][td width=150" bgcolor="#808080" bordercolor="#FFFF00" height="10][/td][td width=150" bgcolor="#808080" bordercolor="#0000FF" rowspan="2" height="1]

N73GX

[/td][td width=150" bgcolor="#808080" bordercolor="#FFFF00" height="10][/td][/tr][tr][td width=150" bgcolor="#808080" bordercolor="#FFFF00" height="1][/td][td width=150" bgcolor="#808080" bordercolor="#FFFF00" height="1][/td][/tr][tr][td width=300" colspan="3" bgcolor="#000000" bordercolor="#0000FF" height="1]

NOVEMBER SEVEN THREE GOLF X-RAY

[/td][/tr][/table]

Wow! Thanks for asking, and thanks for answering! I'd been wondering the past few days if there was a program like this available. Giving it a spin right now...!

Looks like I need to add dancing girls to my signature pointing to the ACLoader part - and make my "Poll - who's using ACLoader?" bigger. ;-)

Well, the dancing girl part is easy, just download the Grumman Duck and get "Lulu.";)Cheers!Heather

>>Looks like I need to add dancing girls to my signature pointing to the ACLoader part - and make my "Poll - who's using ACLoader?" bigger