Sign in to follow this  

AETI 747 installation patch for fs2002

Hi everybody, I am having problems installing the aeti 747 patch fs2002. THIS IS THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS---- When you unzip the enclosed file, you will be ask for a password. Check the name of the MDL file for the Air Canada Aircraft and enter this name. Of course it is case sensitive and does not require the .mdl to be entered. Just the name and not the extension.-------- I have tried to open the zip file as per instruction but it won't open. The password i used is AETIKL742 Please can any tell me if i am wrong.

Guest jase439

Perhaps you should take this up with AETI instead of illegally posting passwords in this forum?

The password you are using is for the KLM aircraft - check your .mdl files again for the Air Canada aircraft and you should see it and be in business.

Perhaps AETI shouldn't use a single global password for the patch and secure each issue of the patch with an individually encrypted password that could be tracked. Really now - the patch is useless without the aircraft. The aircraft does not have a demo version and must be purchased. The filename that is the password to the patch for the aircraft is only in the purchased fileset. So - even though the individual that started the thread innocently divulged a password (which was not the right one anyway) in an attempt to get assistance, did it really warrant a fatherly spank from some stranger who neither benefits nor sacrifices from the action (unless you are AETI)?