Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Some strange observations with active acmera + trackIR

Guest gasebah

Hmm,if I set trackIR to pause I can clarly see the head latency in the VC. If trackIR is enabled I feel there is no movement at all.So either the two are not working together, or I subconciously eliminate the active camera movement with a corresponding head movement. Interesting idea. What are your observations?If I have the4 internal pilot view activated and go to the VC the red text in the upper right corner is permanent and will not go away. That sucks, especially with the flat clouds. Any fix? Or even better, is there a possibility to completely disable the text? It is totally useless anyway as I usually know which view is selected.Any help?Alex

Guest PhilC

Yeah Alex, I meant to mention the view indicator problem earlier. I also do not like that the text stays in the upper right corner. After all, I turned this off in FS2002 so I wouldn't have to look at it. Now ActiveCamera seems to make it permanent.This is one thing that I wish they would fix.

Guest gasebah

Hi Phil,I mailed them and just received an answer. The problem is already fixed. They will release a new version soon.Alex