Sign in to follow this  

Hemisphere Dancer

Has anyone done Buffett's Hemisphere Dancer textures for the USAF HU-16 Albatross here in the library? I've done the biggest task of finding and editing the logo on the tail from a weird angled photo. All thats left is the striping down the side, the paint on the top of the tail and the registration.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Travis,this is a project I've been playing with in my 'non-existant' free time.I have all the required Typefaces and Logos (as Adobe Illustrator Vector files) pulled together and have begun work in Adobe Photoshop.Fruits of my efforts will however not be available anytime soon, as I have little free computer time at the moment.I will gladly share the illustrator files should anyone else have more time.Cheers,-T[table][tr][td]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td]Todd IngallsMember of [link:members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=5E79C613-0A60-4A3B-BDC1-F9EE49F2D4FE]Join the AVSIM Team Fight Against Cancer!][/td][/tr][/table.----BEGIN FS CODE BLOCK----G:EDDM(DE) a R- FS+(--) F++ P U++ X C+ H+>++ O+ V-- A+(++) SP?>+++-----END FS CODE BLOCK-----

No free time here either, nor the patience. I was just bored one night and played around with the logo.

Someone did a Goose in the proper Buffett scheme. It's on this website. Pretty bird.If you're doing an Albatross, that would be great as well.