Sign in to follow this  
Guest ssurjap

Question/Bug relating to AI Traffic in FS2K2

Guest ssurjap

Can anyone help me with the following situation with FS2K2:I've noticed the following situation sometimes with AI Traffic:I'm number 3 for takeoff. The first plane is at the hold line and the second one is not directly behind him, more like before the curve to get to the perpendicular point (Hopefully you know what I mean :)). Anyway, The first plane gets clearance for takeoff and he moves onto the runway. However, the second plane just sits there. He doesn't move, even after the first plane has taken off and gotten the handoff to departure. As a result, I have to cut across the grass and the runway to get to the other side of the runway to ask for clearance for takeoff. Yes, I can, unrealistically, "run him over", but that's not what I want to do :).Is there any way around this? I don't know whether I can "nudge" the airplane in front of me?. If this is a bug, hopefully they'll take care of this in the next release.

download AFCAD 1.2 from the library and read the whole read-me file.basicly,you'll have to add a normal node right behind the hold short node

Guest ssurjap

Thanks for the info.Steven