Sign in to follow this  

A new way of keeping (virtually) fit

I've been flying the excellent Sf 260 lately and couldn't fail noticing that the pilot seemed a bit chubby...Not wanting an unfit pilot flying an aerobatic plane I thought long and hard of ways to get him in shape.My solution:Active Cam Pro!This excellent utility allows among other things virtual jogging and I must admit that after a few laps around the LGAV circuit(in a rather lower than usual altitude...) I noticed my pilot had actually shed some weight! I think the fs world is finally ready for a virtual Gym addon for all us out there too bored to visit a real Gym... :( Who knows maybe in time we could even get a full TheSims addon :-erks You know one with various entertaining activities such as beating the **** out of the ground marshaller or harassing the flight attendants or even being friendly with your FO(:-eek ). Let's hear some more suggestions for alternate uses of Activecam pro then...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HI Vas,We're very impressed with Active Cam here too. Though I personally prefer the SF260 with a camera latency limit of around 1.5. Any more than that and things get a bit too lively!This wonderful camera utility certainly shows the Sf260 at its best when doing aerobatics, and I also like the feel of it in the landing phase. I highly recommend Active Camera - one of the great innovations for FS.Best Regards,Rob YoungRealAir Simulations