Sign in to follow this  
Guest groundpounder75

Aircraft Initialization Failure

Guest groundpounder75

What does this fault mean and how do I get rid of it?Thanks,

unless it's the C172 you can get rid of easily by deleting your FS2002.CFG(dont worry .. Flightsim will write you a new one) the cause though is usually when something in the aircraft used in your default situation has changed or is missingHave you done any editing recently on the aircraft you usually load up as default ?

Guest groundpounder75

The 737-400 is what the failure is for. I have just created a new default flight so that might have something to do with it, but I haven't done anything with the plane's config file, i.e. I haven't made any edits to it in a long time. I don't normally fly it. Thanks for the help. I am going delete the config file.Thanks,

Guest groundpounder75

I figured out what the problem was. I was having the problem when I wanted to try the ATP check ride which is in the 737-400. I found that the title for this particular 734 was not the original title.original:title=Boeing 737-400what I had:title=Boeing 737-400 Air FranceSo, FS was looking for a specific title and I didn't have it in the config file. I changed the title back to the original and it worked.