Sign in to follow this  
Guest goon

Active Camera Pro locked in 'mouse look'

Guest goon

Anyone else geting this? Occasionally Active Cam Pro gets locked in to 'mouse look' mode, ie, moving the mouse changes my viewpoint, like a 1st person shooter. I have no idea how it gets in to this mode, and therefore no idea of how to reverse it. The only solution is to restart FS. The reason it's a problem is I use the VC on one monitor and the 2d panels on another for the switching functions. Anyone else get this, and if so, how do you cure it? Cheers,Gareth Evans

LOL, this just happened to me last night in the new FSD Seneca V. I figured it was just the plane giving it fits along with me ;-)

Guest Anticyclone

Gareth,There is a shortcut that locks/unlocks the mouse look (F12 key). No need to restart FS, simply unchek AC pro in the options menu.If you regularily use the F12 key you can edit the AC Pro config file and assign another shortcut.Hope this can help you.Serge BAYEwww.anticyclone.be

Guest goon

Excellent! I'll look in to it.Thanks for a superb addon to FS by the way.Regards,Gareth Evans