Sign in to follow this  

FS2002 reboots W2000, need Help!

Guest jpcxcf

Hi to all.Please help me on this one:Just installed w2000 and when fs starts, it reboots the pc. Same happens in media player when starting to play a movie.I have this system:Duron 850512Mb SDRAM133TNT2 M64 using 40.72 (tried also 30.82)Live player 5.1One thng that happened was that if I didn't enable ASSIGN IRQ to VGA in the bios, w2000 would not let me install the nvidia video driver.Also when running DXDIAG it reboots after a few seconds.I'm getting really frustated on this one, please help.Regards,Pedro

make sure you have service pack 3 and ALL other win2k updates.turn off all services that are not needed and you should be ok then . Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team-----------------------PAI beta team -----------------------"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3