Sign in to follow this  

Brand new rig,and one problem!(CH Flight Yoke)

Hello all, I just got a brand new rig,working beautifuly and no real problems bar one. The Machine is running WInxp Home EDition and MS 2002 Standard. I have a CH flight yoke(gameport),so I downloaded the new drivers from the CH PRODUCTS website,installed them and installed the yoke. Everything seems ok,it's detected well and calibrated well. Yet in FS when I try to use the POV to adjust my view nothing happens. I look at the assignments key in FS and when I tried to set the POV up for Panning veiws,the POV showed up as HAT switch!I really have no idea what I need to do to fix this,but I need it fixed!Thanks in advanceJOHN MC AVINUEBAW855 Senior CaptainBAV(www.bavirtual.co.uk)P4 2.53 GHZ512 RAMGFORCE 4 128 MB Ti4600WinXP

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HiWell, I'd like to help you here, but I have a different rig with Win98SE and CH-yoke gameport. I once had a sort of the same problem. Turned out I had a 'bad' version of DirectX (not sure anymore, but could well be the one that got installed with FS2002). Make sure you have version 8.1 or higher (I run 8.2 with good results). In fs2002.cfg I have the following entry at the end of the Joystick_Main section:POV_MOVE_EVENT_00=PAN_VIEWPOV_MOVE_REPEAT_00=1regards, Daniel