Sign in to follow this  

Silly newbie questions ... help please!

Okay at some point in the past couple of weeks, the following is happening:Whenever I load up a flight, by default, the following things are on:-An extra-top-down view, in a little box in the top left corner.-The zoom in my main cockpit view is set to 0.35-The airplane is moving forward, so if I start a flight at a gate, I have to be holding down the brakes as it loads up or I roll forward and crash into the gate.I'm sure there's a way to fix this stuff (maybe in fs2002.cfg, but I couldn't find where).If anybody can help me out, it'd be appreciated.

Well what you got to do is to load the FS set up everything you want the way it to be all the views. parking brakes etc etc..Save the flight and set it as defoult flight.Restart FS and it should workMake sure you restart the FS right after you save the new situtation with all the options the way that should be, because if you just make the situation and go on flying should your FS crash.. nothing will change.. well you will still have the situation you saved but it won't use it as defoult.hope it helpsANDY