Sign in to follow this  

lago Twin Otter where do you pay ???

I have downloaded the Twin Otter but cant find an item check point for the product to continue to the payment screen to get a code.Am I missing something or is this a cockup by Lago who havent added the product purchase only the download?Peter

Right on the front page. Click on the word "here" in this line:Download it from this location and get your registration code here.>I have downloaded the Twin Otter but cant find an item check >point for the product to continue to the payment screen to >get a code. >>Am I missing something or is this a cockup by Lago who >havent added the product purchase only the download? >>Peter

Peter,Lago has a sign-up page for accounts, and then you add to the shopping cart or basket---------- or whatever it is. The proceedure is a bit different than other aircraft/scenery I've downloaded.I havn't picked up the Otter. Once you get it, let us know what you think...L.Adamsona

My fault I didnt see it in the shopping list :-( Hard week.Peter

Guest farmer

If ya get ya twotter ya may have a hard weekend too. Lota luck

I fell for the hype and the fact that I have always liked Lago scenery so expected this aircraft to be impressive.Very dissapointing :-(Peter