Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

747-400 Advanced Panel V2

Guest eko

Well, what started out as a simple gauge upgrade to add sound to the overhead switches has now become Version 2 of my panel.In addition to adding sound to all the overhead switches, I've added a VFR panel, and an additional pop up for the VFR panel, as many users have requested this feature. Also, there are now indicator lights on the overhead for the fuel cutoff and engine starter switches, which show their status.If I could please call on folks to take a look at the revised online documentation which shows the changes and the new VFR panel, and ask that any comments be submitted to this thread regarding the VFR panel.I would like to hear comments regarding any changes you would make to the VFR panel, or suggestions for it. If there are no "doable" suggestions, then this will be the release version which should be ready in a day or two.Thanks for all the downloads of the first version! (Yes, I know Version 2 is right on the heels of version 1, but... when I get an idea in my head, I'm pretty quick to implement it.) :-)Here is the link for the online documentation:http://www.lovett.org/jsp/pub/fs/b747doc/index.html