Sign in to follow this  

Ram question

Guest Coneman

I think I can only install 512mb of ram with my present system. If I buy a 256mb stick, that will put me over, but could use it down the road. Will my system run ok over the limit, but just not recognize anything over 512?Thanks,Todd

How may memory slots do you have,and what size of ram will it recognize,I tried to put a 256 in my system but it would not recognize it, I have 4 slots that take 128 each for a totalof 512,so make sure you get the right ram size...asd2002

jerrycwo4Last year when I got my new system with 1040MB of RAM (1 GB), FS2002 would lock up sometimes. I was told by a Microsoft Tech that Fs2002 only uses 512 MB of RAM, MAX.I still use the 1 GB of RAM and sometimes it still locks up but because I have LAGO program that will let me go back in time for a flight, I just go back 5 minutes and continue my flight. I got 1 GB of RAM to use for Photoshop, not because of FS2002.jerry