Sign in to follow this  

Real Weather

Hi,as you may know,I'm new on this forum and there a reason why!You are the only website which offers the best and up to date information and not forgetting this forum which 'i say again'offers useful tips and requests covered by a huge audience.Keep up the good work! Back to business,here's my problem...downloading real weather it's say 'Cannot connect to server'is it my side or their side as I live in the UK?its been like it for the past few days,can you help me out? Kind regards Wildgoose

Hi Wildgoose,you may want to check your internet security settings or your firewall. However, the MS downloaded weather isn't the most accurate outside North America (the LCY reporting station is located somewhere in Berkshire, for example...), so you may want to consider downloading ActiveSky, a utility that downloads and updates real-world weather while you're flying.Cheers,Gosta.

Get ActiveSky by Damian Clark, that's just better than the 'default' real weather. A new, but commercial version will soon be in beta stage.

Thankyou both very much for your advice.I downloaded 'ActiveSky' as you mentioned and I must say that it is much better for downloading Weather outside the US.I will continue to use this program for future use.Thankyou Kind Regards Wildgoose