Sign in to follow this  

Attn: Bob Church...One should ALWAYS say thanks!

Duh...a few weeks ago, I made a plea for help with my CHProducts USB joysticks, and WinXP. You may not remember, but the issue was setting the "number one" id for specific joysticks as needed for various games. XP has a lot of problems in this department, much like it does for Screen Refresh Rates, two CRITICAL capabilities missing from Bill's Uber-Gaming Platform, but I digress...Bob Church was kind enough to point me in the right direction and I picked up CHProducts "Control Manager" for their USB products. It allowed me to enable/disable my joysticks on the fly, effectively solving my issues with ControllerID 01. I had already thanked him privately, but such chivalry deserves public praise. I thought I had done so, but duh...I'm 45 and I forget sometimes! :) So...Bob helps many folks, here and at his site, with various controller problems. We should all say "Thank You!!!" Let me be the first.THANK YOU BOB FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US!Cheers,

And I would like to second that. I had an old hardware revision of CH's USB pedals and yoke LE that didn't work after CM came out. He personally helped me troubleshoot over a period of about a week that fixed the problem. The result was the latest version of CM currently out (for USB, cm...25.zip) so now everyone's CH products will work, regardless of hardware revision.And, he just got done last week with helping me with another problem that may also result in another driver revision.Here, here, BobChris Fisher