Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pardue802

Aarrrgh! Fed up with old Radeon 32MB

Guest Pardue802

Hey guys, I'm about fed up with my old All-In-Wonder Radeon 32MB DDR graphics card. It's really starting to cause FS to look nappy, with blurry VC's and anti-aliasing that's next to nothing.I'm seeking some opinions here. I'm planning to build a new system next year for FS2004 (assuming it comes out as it has for years now), but I'm willing to do something to solve this problem now. Would the Radeon 9000 Pro for $80 white box be a decent and affordable tide-me-over until next year? What are the differences between that and the 9700?At any rate, whatever I do I'll have to buy a Hauppage WinTV card because my computer also happens to be my entertainment center at present. That's waht I get for buying, pardon the pun, all-in-one hardware.Thanks!Ken