Sign in to follow this  
Guest odog

FS focus group guys from Chicago (11/1602 10:30am)

This goes out to all the guys (sorry, no ladies were present) that were at the flight sim focus in chicago on 11/16/02 @ 10:30am. This is Dan Walloch from Milwaukee. It was great to meet all of you and see that simmers come from every different proffesion. Chuck, AA MD-80 FO, (sorry can't remember your last name) it was fun to talk with you and hear about your time building into the airlines. It's cool to see actual airline pilots flying their pc. If anyone would like to e-mail me go right a head, flyboydan@juno.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Guys,I was at the 11/16 1:00 session and would like to say...It was a fun afternoon! I was impressed with the diversity of the group and the professional way it was all put together. I would like to tip my hat to M$ as well...yes Bob, you read that right :-) Its nice to see that even though this community exisits inspite of M$, they at least acknowledge our existence and value our input.Also like to thank Mike for putting up with me and my early morning brainfart, and for driving...where's my wallet? :-bang Maybe we could make up an excuse to get together again sometime, my door's always open to you guys faceplant3d@msn.comjoe