Sign in to follow this  
Guest dodger

graphics card

Guest dodger

hello all, first ,i have a ge force2ti at the moment, ihave had it for a year, no problems,at the moment i get the sim ,2002pro,sticking now and again, but i have installed textures for the usa,ai aircraft, overlays etc,can anybody tell me which gforce4ti800 is the best card to buy just for microsoft 2002 pro, second,i have a 21 inch monitor but would like to have a projector to bring up the cockpit to full size,i am working on the boss slowly!!!,would the gf4 card give good graphics say at 60 inch screen,i am in the uk so the cards are about

Guest ba747heavy

Well, I think you are looking to get a new vid card. I would recommend not going with NVidia(as the FX line sucks, and the GeForce 4 is aging). I would say get the best ATI 9x00 Pro care you can afford, and that your hardware can support.