Sign in to follow this  

WEIRD TIRANGULAR SHAPES AND COLORS/ GRAPHIC ISSUE

Greetings,To make things short, When starting FS2k2, I get geometric shapes and different colors all over the screen. I have reseated my g-card (Gforce TI-4400). Changed drivers to the most recent (44.10). Using DirectX 9a. Upgraded the 4n1 drivers for my board ( Asus K7V333 ). Have Anti-alias at 4x..anisotropic filtering at 4X. Have Anti-alias turned on in FS. ....Still I get all these wierd shapes and colors bouncing all over the screen when in FS. I noticed that when deleting the fs2002.cfg file and letting rebuild itself does clear it up ...but once I close and reopen FS....all the shapes and triangular colors reappear...ANY SUGGESTIONS????....PLEASE?????JerryALWAYS AIMING HIGH!!

Guest ba747heavy

Yes, are you running at 16 bit color? I believe I have read in the past that fullscreen, 16 bit color, AA on is a no-no for just the reason that you have described. Try 32 bit color instead. :)