Sign in to follow this  
Guest outtatimeiii

Import Concorde into FS2002

I'm sure that this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it anywhere in this forum.I have FS2000 pro and FS2002 pro, I would like to import the Concorde into FS2002. How is this done? I tried the Aircraft Editor that comes with FS2002 and it added it, but there were no gauges on the panel.Thanks for your help.

Guest outtatimeiii

What I did was to do a quick install of FS2000. Just a minimal install would do (since your not gonna be using it). After FS2000 installs, just go into the aircraft folder, and take out the Concorde folder and put it into the FS2002 aircraft folder. Then find the concorde.gau file in the FS2000 guages folder, and move it to the FS2002 guages folder. Execute FS2002 and select the concorde and load it on any runway (this just takes some info out of the air file and puts it into the aircraft.cfg). You should be done and the concorde is ready to fly.