Sign in to follow this  

I sure wish Wilco would have had everything running.

I love the graphics in Airport 2002, but I don't like the idea that I have to do all this tweaking to get things looking like the videos that they put out. I am 55 years old but for the life of me I can't figure out how to turn all this stuff on so that it looks like the airport is busy. In that respect I am not a happy camper. If some genius could help me I sure would appreciate it.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bob, FSNAT is proboly what you want and for some reason you have to hand code almost all of it.I have not tried this yet and I think it's foolish that I would even have to.By default there is some FSNAT running around but nothing that you notice right away.Just make sure that you have dynamic scenery checked at best to see all the extra goodies.I have got mine running pretty well now.You can go into C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002SceneryAirport2002v1 .Here you will see folders with the airport code names .you can open any of those folders and open the scenery folder.Find a text file called filelist.This list all the contains of the bgls so you can delete static aircrafts,ground objects etc..This helps alot with performance.The only aircraft I have now is my own AI.I have to spend a couple of days making some AFCADS and overlays.Iam no guru at it but it's better than the defaults :) . I hope I have helped some.Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team-----------------------PAI beta team -----------------------"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Richard,FSNAT starts by itself. However in most airports we have programed it in a sequential way. When an aircarft lands, than you will see the catering, refueling,... going towards it and leaving the aircraft once it is starting to leave.We will be preparing some scripts for download a bit later. Obviously everyones can easily do the same.I have been helping some people with their FSNAT scripts on some forums, and maybe they'll be willing to post them for download.Best,Michael RenousWilco Publishinghttp://www.wilcopub.com

Thank you Richard,You are right when you said "FSNAT is probably what you want and for some reason you have to hand code almost all of It." that

what forums are these scripts in Michael.I have looked on a few but have been unable to find anything.I would like to take this time to ask why the cargo area,old eastern hangar and delta headquarters are not in this release.It makes KATL look empty to me. This seems to be the case with DFW to although there are more hangars there alot of stuff seems to be missing when compared to Simflyers who includes it all and you get the same FPS level.Iam not tring to complain or insult wilco but iam just curious why all of this was left out espically if you say you get tours of the airports to take pictures. Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team-----------------------PAI beta team -----------------------"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3