Sign in to follow this  

Wonderful Rio 2002 - Air Shuttle Express Pack 2

Wonderful Rio 2002 - Air Shuttle Express Pack 2. has anyone yet purchased this package that would like to offer there opinion about it. Looks pretty good ???CheersPete

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yep - I've got it, because I always thought Santos Dumont airport was one of the most pictureseque in the world with the bay all around and Sugar Loaf at one end.Its nice for eye-candy, also quite reasonably priced, and gives you an idea through new ground textures of the sprawling megopolis that is Rio.However, I would suggest that with my tired old Pentium 3 866 it's not that frame-rate friendly, but a more modern system would probably run it quite nicely.Also, I downloaded the Varig, Vasp and Gol packages from Project AI as well as unofficial TAM repaints and flightplans, as it comes with updated AFD data and flightplans - so it can get quite busy.However, I noticed one AI aircraft land and not stop in time - it went straight into the sea - with quite impressive results!Robhttp://www.btinternet.com/~rob.corp/images/sig.jpg