Sign in to follow this  

Help! FS9 down to 3fps!!!!

I am not sure if anyone have had this problem before, I only looked about 5-6 pages back on this forum but I am just stuck with FS9 not recognizing my graphics card!Some while ago I upgraded my machine from a Ti4200 to a brand new Creative Geforce FX5600. All was well until one day my sim suddenly run no more than 3-4fps no matter the settings. Since then I have tried everything...I have updated the NVidia drivers to 45.23, directx to 9.0b, reinstalled FS9 totally, reinstalled the FX5600 from scratch and even gone back to the Ti4200 and still no results.. :(To make the situation more funny (in a tragic way) is that I benchmarked both cards tonight, using 3DMark03 and my FX5600 performs splendidly with over 2600 Marks! Any shortcomings would be from the fact that my mobo runs 4x AGP and 100Mhz buss, but it's pretty well up there with the rest! All other proggies, including Hitman 2 and other frame eaters are blasting away like there was no tomorrow...!So, anybody, pleeeaseee help! Flying is what makes life tick but I'm firmly grounded.. :/Specs:AMD Athlon 2200+ (1.8GHz)Asus A7V333 with latest biosCreative 3D Blaster FX5600 (128Mb, not Ultra)1.25Gb RAMAudigy 2 card & Edirol UA-5 outboardWindows XP home with all recent patchesIt seems that the only program that does not know the existence of my killer of a card is FS9 :(