Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boston_Hub_Manager

Studdering in 2K2 and FS9

Guest Boston_Hub_Manager

Hi All! I had to uninstall and reinstall FS9 for an unrelated problem which went fine. I still use 2002 for online flight. I have an interesting problem which is the same for BOTH versions. Despite the awesome frame rates that I get, the sim studders almost every second. The sound is smooth - it is in the graphics - both on the ground and in the air. In FS9 I fooled with EVERY possible display configuration and nothing changes it. Because it happens in both versions, I think it must be the VID Card settings but i messed with them as well and it still is bad. My configuration... Dell 8250 3.02 ghz 1GB RAM ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128 (latest catalyst drivers installed) DX9b WD 120GB & MAXTOR 60 GB (Sims loaded on the secondary drive) Turtle Beach Santa Cruz 5.1 Digital Sound Card DVD/CDR RW & DVD Player (2 bays) WINXP PRO SP1 CH Yoke and Rudder Pedals USB Dell 1900FP Monitor Dell 21 Trinitron using an NVDIA PCI Card (I did experiement using only the primary monitor) I have tried everything I can think of to make this work but I have run out of ideas. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your assistance!