Sign in to follow this  
Guest gbaglietto

ATI Radeon 9200 SE Trouble, NEED HELP PLEASE

Guest gbaglietto

Hi, I own a powercolor ATI radeon 9200, and been using it for some months, but didnt get very good framerates in flight simulator 2004, so i looked over the card settings and i noticed smartgart has my agp OFF. I looked through about this issue, most people just say i should update my bios and get the lastest driver, i did both and still have this issue, the BIOS Video menu just has an AGP or PCI option and i cant change properties of the AGP (they dont even show) (1x, 2x...4x) Although my motherboard specifications state it has a 4x agp card slot available.My motherboard: Intel (Essex) Pentium 4 - 2.0 GHz (400MHz)And the specs are here:http://support.gateway.com/s/MOTHERBD/INTE...6231sp143.shtmlPlease I need help, i am very frustrated at the moment.