Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

Craig and Steve Mosher sceneries RULE!!!......

Guest abent

These guys, IMHO, deserve major recognition for their wonderful Canadian airports: CYHZ, CYYT and CYQM. :-eek I absolutely love the detail in these airports and they run very smoothly on my computer. So if you don't have 'em and you like flying in Canada...go get 'em! Available right here in the AVSIM library.Thanks a lot you guys. So, what Canadian ;) airport(s) is/are next on your agenda? My home town airport is CYFC. ;) Adam

Hello AdamYou're too kind. I think you've given us more credit that we deserve.Our next projects are not clearly defined at this point, but I'd say we'll open the new terminal at CYQM (Moncton) before Christmas, rework CYHZ (Halifax) by spring, and throw in Charlottetown sometime after that.Our long range outlook may include CYOW or CYYC, but there are lots of obstacles to clear (security access, offsetting costs, etc) before these sorts of projects can happen.Thanks for the encouragement...it's nice to know that so many people enjoy our work.Craig

Guest abent

Splendid news. I look forward to your future sceneries. I cringe at the idea of opening the Freeware/Payware issue, but if you guys made a package of Canadian airports and decided to sell them, I'd be first in line to buy them. They're tops in my books!Adam