Sign in to follow this  
Guest MSR740

Best divers for Geforce FX5200????????????

Guest MSR740

Whats the best drivers for FX5200 to work with FS2004??????

Guest Bobby

I have used the FX5200, then the FX5700, and currently have the FX5950 Ultra running in my gaming machine so I am familiar with the different drivers for your card. That said, I can't give you a good answer because the answer really is: "It depends on your system." I have found that I have had to try different drivers till I found the one that gave my particular system the best results. In my case, the 56.72 driver worked best in the 5200 and the latest driver 61.77 seems to work best on my 5700 and 5950 cards. I guess what I am trying to tell you is to try them all and see what works for you. Switching drivers is easy in XP. Since all I have ever used is NVidia drivers, I do not worry about driver conflicts and have every driver since 53.03 in seperate folders on my Hard drive to pick and chose from with absolutely no problems. You may find this discussion over at guru3D informative. http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?threadid=92841Finally, remember that what works on everyone else's machine could be the one that breaks yours so be sure to create a restore point before loading new and/or different drivers.Hope this helps you.Bobby