Sign in to follow this  
Guest PowderBlue

Here is some more Graphics Pics

Guest PowderBlue

I replied in the NVidia post below about my issue and here are some examples. Anytime I have a window open my AA turns off or other settings do also and it looks like this. Now this is a bummer for me because I fly online all the time and it looks like crap when I do.Here it is looking goodfsscr000ok9.jpgHere it looks like crap with windows open within the simfsscr001xn5.jpgAnd with squawkbox openfsscr002dw6.jpgThanks for anyhelp I called BFG and they said a software issue of course But I have tried uninstalling and all that. Thanks for any help

Guest wayupthere

Jason, you seriously need to reduce the image size they are wayyyy too big..Are you using just the setting in the nvidia control panel, or are you using any 3rd party program to tweak AA/AF?.

Guest PowderBlue

Ya sorry bout that was in a hurry to get this up so I could get some advice. Ihave the AA checked in game. I am for the time being only using the control panel that comes with the drivers to control. Those pics were taken at X8 AA. But I have tried X2 X4 X8 and X16 and with the enhance application setting and override application settings and just at the default values for everything. And like i said it is only when I have a window open within the sim. THanks for the help.

Guest wayupthere

Hmmm, i'm not home right now, however im too running SLI and haven't come across this issue. Will see what I come up with.

Guest PowderBlue

Thanks! I was reading over the nvidia forums and there seems to atleast be an issue with Nvidia drivers and AA in FS9. But it seems the majority are AA not working at all. Its so simple its killing me. I mean when you click the menu or a open a window it sorta pauses the sim. When this happens I lose my AA but as soon as the window is gone there it is.

Guest PowderBlue

Any update on this. I thought of something though. I upgraded my computer from scratch including a fresh copy of windows XP Pro. Could it be a setting or something in windows on how it handles open windows in programs? Cause when you install a fresh copy everythings default pretty much. I cannot get past what would cause this.

Guest wayupthere

Hey powder, sorry took a while real life job kept me very busy.Sorry to say I honestly have no idea what might be causing this :(, other than re-reinstalling video driver and directx have you tried going through the Squakbox website FAQ.?