Sign in to follow this  
Guest BradHosking

Best Support EVER!! - SAITEK

Well I don't have the newest Joystick from Saitek and it is out of warranty... I have the X45 and I have been very happy using it for some time now.The POT which controls the main throttle level in my X45 gave up the ghost. After some adjusting and fiddling I could not get it working again. Saitek support advised what I needed to try all the way through. Now that I have done it and it is not working... they are shipping to me a new POT!!! I recently bought their Rudders and it was around 2 weeks after getting them this problem appeared. So I really got no time to have stick and rudders working together. This is going to make a MASSIVE difference.Big BIG thank you Saitek!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for sharing, Brad. Good to know there still are companies which do the things the simple way. The pedals did look a bit wobbly to me - maybe because a million people touched, pulled and pushed it before I did? :-) And beware: You'll never want to be without pedals again! :-) They certainly were my best FS addon ever - started with homebrew... Fly By Elastique! :-) Ahhh, memories... Cheers and kind regards Jaap

I am in tears of happieness right now... The new part arrived today. As you can see that's only 9 days since they said the part would come.I soldered on the 3 wires and got it working in 10 mins.It will mean my Joystick/Throttle combo will last a lot longer and now I will be complete HOTAS system with the rudders as well.Many thanks Saitek!Brad HoskingAUSTRALIA

Good for you Brad :) And yes good that there are still companies like that around in this crazy business world.