Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

Radar Contact v.3 / DF734 FMC / Holding Patterns...

Last post today, I promise.With the impending release of Radar Contact v.3, I'm now starting to drool at the thought of being able to do holding patterns with the the approval of ATC, ie being issued them or requesting them for delays. My question is this, and it should probably be in the DreamFleet Forum, but anyway:Is there a way to minimize the DF FMC and be able to access it by a click, such as the default GPS or other panels like the radio? In other words have it running all the time in the background but out of the way until needed. At the present time, if I want to do a hold, or Direct-To or something, I have to start the FMC and that makes FS2K2 hang for a few seconds while the FMC loads.I really hope this is possible, as it would add greatly to the flying experience.Thanks, Adam

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Once you start the DF734 FMC you can minimize it and bring it back up using the TAB key.

I hope that isn't something I missed when reading the manual.That's great. Thankyou Philip. Do you find that it effects the performance at all?Adam