Sign in to follow this  

RealSimulations SF260 Force Feedback issues

The Real Simulations SF260 has to be one of the best payware addons to FS2002. I have no complaints about it what so ever. The following is an inquiry, and if no one has an answer for it, then fine. I will continue to fly it and get hours of hours of fun.In regards to the force feedback controls: Does anyone experience severe heavyness when rolling the aircraft? When I roll the SF260 it becomes very difficult to roll it back up right. I am wondering if there is a way to edit the force feedback portion of the aircraft file to get it to feel more smooth. Or is this how the aircraft behaves in real life...Thank you very much for the tips.

Hello "Yellow",We have published notice of a service file for users whose force feedback is too strong. All you have to do is e-mail me at:rob@realairsimulations.com with your order number and I will send you an update immediately.Kind Regards,Rob YoungRealAir Simulations