Sign in to follow this  
Guest jshuck

Job Posting for Heli VA's in Hawaii

Guest jshuck

I am looking for motivated, professional, mature individuals to run a startup VA in Hawii.I am currently the CEO of IslandAir Charter Service (www.vpilot.org) and the owner of www.vpilot.org. I am looking for interested individuals to run the following companies:Helicopter VA - Will include charter, cargo, tourism, and support flights to all islands of Hawaii. Based in at least 3 locations in Hawaii. Medical VA - Medical flights based on helis and a King Air. Transportation of accident vicitms to hospitals or local airports for transportation to Oahu for treatment. Applicants must be mature, reliable individuals with a good imagination and work ethic. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Knowledge of scenery placement a major plus. I will provide the website design and hosting at www.vpilot.org. You will be required to maintain the roster, charter list, and hire new pilots. We will have a charter list similar to the one listed here: www.vpilot.org/islandair/CharterBoard.htmlAs you can see, we like to make the flights as original and as interesting as possible.We have a dedicated online multiplayer server and a Teamspeak server for voice communications, which help create a "live" Hawaii experience.If you are interested in applying, email me at islandair@vpilot.orgJim ShuckCEO, IslandAir Charter Servicewww.vpilot.org Back to top