Sign in to follow this  

Panel Question

I've started using two monitors: one for full screen 3-D view on top, and one for panel view only underneath. This works well with some planes (e.g. MS Cessnas, the SF260 or Nick's F-5) where the panel takes up the entire undocked window, but not with others (e.g. Jordan Moore's Huey, the Dash 7 or most Heavies) where the panel view is connected to other images that surround the 3-D view. When windows containing such panels are undocked, you get a wide, black space in the middle and it is impossible to move the panel up towards the top of the monitor to compensate. I've tried editing the image with Win XP's image software but no luck (editing and moving the panel towards the top of the image screws up placement of gauges).Anyone have any ideas on how to address this without resorting tp Windows mode and overlapping windows? Can I use third party image software to crop the image so that the main panel fills the entire window? Can I adjust any values in the panel config?Thanks