Sign in to follow this  

TB20GT

I downloaded the TB20gt but when I try to run it, it opens without the panel showing. Can anyone help with this problem?Thanks

Guest Jalok

I have downloaded the TB20GT but my frustration was another thing. The autor have made an statement that, because of a new and magic programming technique, he would make VC gauges to refresh as fast as the 2D panel ones. That's was not what I experienced here. All in all, it's a great freeware aircraft!>I downloaded the TB20gt but when I try to run it, it opens >without the panel showing. Can anyone help with this >problem? >Thanks

>I have downloaded the TB20GT but my frustration was another >thing. The autor have made an statement that, because of a >new and magic programming technique, he would make VC gauges >to refresh as fast as the 2D panel ones. That's was not what >I experienced here. All in all, it's a great freeware >aircraft! I'm sorry to hear that the gauges don't refresh as fast as you'd like. I developed this entire a/c on a PIII/850, 512MB SDRAM, ATI Rage Fury Pro 64MB system...that is certainly not a powerhouse by today's standards! :)They work just fine for me here. Perhaps you are experiencing some other issues with your system?Thanks...