Sign in to follow this  

Geofa's Debonair

I love the plane but for some reason I can't see the pictures in the included html manual. Is there something obvious that I'm doing wrong?

When you unzipped the file did you tic the "use folders" box? If so, there shouldn't be any problem... but the jpg files should be in the "1962 Beech Debonair-Read me 1st!_files" folder as below:C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002GeofaDebonair1962 Beech Debonair-Read me 1st!_filesAnd the HTML file in the "Debonair folder like this:C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002GeofaDebonairCheck to see if your folders are set up like this.... if they are not, the HTML file has to be separate from the jpg which have to be in the "1962 Beech Debonair-Read me 1st!_files" folderHope this helps!Earl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13