Sign in to follow this  

GPS Question

I have installed a scenery for EFHK because they now have a new runway in use. With the scenery came a AFCAD file.My problem is that I don' get the "slimegreen" thing from runway 04L/22R (the new runway) to show on my gps. I'm talking about the thing that shows there is a localizer at that runway. Anyway I did a full ILS landing and my aircraft captured the loclizer and glidslope. I've installed the efhk_afd.txt with AFCADinstaller but when I look at the NAVAID list in AFCAD it looks like this...Rwy Type Ident Freq Heading4R LOC HG 111.500 047.54R GP HG 111.500 003.022L LOC HK 110.300 227.522L GP HK 110.300 003.015 LOC HL 109.100 153.015 GP HL 109.100 003.0... ...... ...Nothing about 4L/22R. I just don't get it, how could I do an ILS landing anyway? Could someone pleaes explain? I really would like the green thing to show on my gps...

Well I'll reply to my question as nobody else did. ;-) I asked in the FinVACC forum and the author of the scenery answered:"The ILS systems have been defined in the scenery, but apparently I have forgotten to add them in the AFCAD-file, which means that they won't show up in GPS or the FS map. I'll add them to the next version. Meanwhile, here are the frequencies for all runways: 04L ILS/DME HTV 111.900 04R ILS HG 111.500 15 ILS HL 109.100 22L ILS HK 110.300 22R ILS/DME HUO 110.700"That sorts things out. Have a nice weekend!Oscar Pilgrim, SAS614