Sign in to follow this  

How do I get my files removed....

Guest boback

From FSPLANET.com ??I sure as hell never gave anyone permission to upload my files there, and the readme files clearly state that they should not be on any site that charges for downloads.Any ideas?Cheers

Guest flightpro08

>Try e-mailing the webmaster. That's the only thing I can >think of. :( >With Ferdy? :-lol

If people have gripes about FSPlanet, fine, their call; but when I have asked Ferdy why files were uploaded there on previous occasions, he offered to remove them immediately. I chose to leave them ... what's to lose? Can't quite understand why people get so upset as long as files are there as freeware.It seems that far more people jump on the "knock FSPlanet" bandwagon than is justified. UnitedDC10, what has he done to you, for example? Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.Mark "Dark Moment" BeaumontEDIT: Boback, FSPlanet no more charges for downloads than Flightsim.com does. They both have first class membership options, that's all.http://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/reds.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

Check some other threads concerning Ferdy. He has on numerous occasions uploaded files without the author's permission. He even has gone so far as to distribute them on CD, which is a CLEAR copyright violation. Not to mention the fact that everytime you visit the site, spyware is installed on your computer via the banners and cookies. I don't have the gripe against him, the rest of the FS community does. We all remember the kind of crap that led to the temporary shutdown of FFG, PF, IFDG, etc. He does these things on a daily basis. He has absolutely no regard for copyright. AVSIM has gone so far as to block his IP from downloading any files that he can use to upload. LAGO opted not to renew their advertising contract with him after all they saw what he was doing. People are complaining about FSPlanet for a reason. Think about it: with the impossible-to-log-in system Flightsim.com has and it's banner-intensive site, shouldn't they be getting a bigger share of the bashing? There's a reason why FSPlanet gets a lot more.Like I said, check some of the other threads concerning Ferdy, you'll see that the complaints against him are quite legitimate.