Sign in to follow this  

Feel Real Flight

Guest Michael_CFII_SEL

Hello,Just wondering if Feel Real Flight is still around?. I check their web site every day for updates, but nothing. They have had all their RETRO CLASSIC 747 aircraft 95% complete for some time, and their Delta aircraft has been "comming soon" for a very long time as well.Their site:http://www.feelrealflight.com/Hope they are still around, I love their work. It's just hard sitting here waiting.Mike

HiYea i'm wondering also, their site is still active, but as you say, nothing on their site has changed, well, maybe not for a complete year??I guess they've all walked off for a little while, but kept it up and running until they have some time to get back to the designing?Time will tellWill

There was a post about this awhile ago. One of the Feel Real guys said they were busy at the moment, but would be returning to painting soon.