Sign in to follow this  

Ahhh the joy of flying.

Having felt a bit ill all day and not really wanting to go out I decided to purchase the Iron Knuckle DC9. You have to be good to yourself sometimes.I haven't got a working printer so i couldn't print out the POH...But wanting to fly this baby I read the manual and well basically tried my way and after a lot of frustrating attempts, loosing the electricity and setting of the alarms I got it right. I downloaded the really nice scenery from the Mosher brothers and made a flight from KJFK to Halifax. My mom used to fly the Dc9 for SAS, well as an attendant, but her little boy sometimes got to sit upfront and suck in the impressions. This particular flight felt good. Some flights don't really get you excited at all but this one did. The light was beautiful and sitting in the cockpit of the DC9... Well in a way it felt like coming home again. Listening to the distant sound of the engines, the hush of the wind and watching the world passing slowly underneath you. It is these special flights that make it all worth. Happy flights and my warmest recomendations to get the DC9.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!