Sign in to follow this  

* FS2002.CFG Question *

Does anyone know the meaning of this section in the fs2002.cfg?[AIRtoCONTAINER]SIM1=Cessna Skylane 182R RGSIM2=Learjet 45SIM3=Schweizer 2-32 SailplaneSIM4=Sopwith CamelSIM5=Extra 300SSIM6=Boeing 737-400If none of the above planes are used nor are they in the aircraft directory, how does or will it effect the simulator.

Guest outtatimeiii

That section been there since the FS98 days, or possibly before then. Perhaps its still there for FS98 planes or something, maybe someone will give a little better info about this, because I was wondering about it too LOL.

it shure tells the sim wich aircraft MUST be in the aircraft folder. dont now more about it though....

OMG! i have 20 gigs (literally) of aircraft on my computer and never seen anything like that **chuckle**