Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

AI traffic

HiI have some trouble with my AI not wanting to land at my airport. AI traffic take off all right, no problems, but no traffic lands. I did an experiment and went in to the FS Traffic Mover timetable to check when a craft was expected to land and went to the airport 5 minutes before schedule landing. Waited and waited, and no aircraft appeared. Then I change the time by setting the system time 1 second ahead. Suddenly the airliner was parked at the gate.The aircraft must not like my runway. But the takeoff ones do, so I don

Guest Joshieca

What airport is it??Also sometimes you need to wait for like 10 mins before the ATC cycles enough to land. The best thing to do is to "get" to the airport 30 mins before you know a flight is due in and then speed up the rate to 4X. Wait around for like 10 or 15mins you should see the planes coming in. [br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day

wellIt is actually 2 airports that gives me trouble now I noticed. Both 3rd party payware airport addons from the same company. It is Malmo Sturup and Goteborg Lanvetter Swedens 2:an and 3:rd largest airports.For Malmo I get the problem above, regardless how long I wait for the arrival aircraft.. noone shows (plenty of takeoffs though).For the second airport Landvetter the actual aircraft shows up on time, but always has such high altidtude that it has to go around, and than it just dissapears. Mike

Guest Joshieca

In that case of its being payware, I would email the company who you got it from and see if there is a fix for it.