Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

A340 from Apollo software?

Guest 737767

Is there anybody who knows somewhat more about apollos project? Their homepage apollosoftware.com is promising a release of the aircraft in sommer (2002?) but has not been updated the last months. They are not responding to emails either...Thanks for any hints!

Guest Niels_C

Hello Andreas,The way I understood it, it should be summer '03.I don't know though, but at least I'll eagerly await it.-Niels Christiansen

Hi,I think that a realistic release date for the Apollo A340 really is summer 2005 or later...or never. ;-)Fly safe, :-waveStaffan AhlbergFreeware Flight GroupStockholm/Sweden/ESSA

Staffan

Guest 737767

Right... I read in the austrian flightsimulation paper "flightexpress" that it should have been released summer 2002 but as you I am more than willing to wait for a good A340.

Guest Andrej

Hey Andreas,There should be a completely new simluator of A340. It looks very promising, so did the Appolosoftware. Anyways, I really do hope that this-one is going to be released.Cheers,Andrej PS The URL is http://www.anticyclone.be/experience.html