Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

A good Gulfstream IV panel?

Guest eko

Lando, I agree with you there. Criticism is important. Just recently, somebody sent me an e-mail regarding my Advanced 747 panel that was relatively scathing. (In a good way, it wasn't a flame.)What I did, was help with the issues I could, and requested a followup with specifics as to what I would need to do to make it better.I don't disagree with your desire to critisize, but you offered little in the way of constructive suggestions. What exactly would YOU do to make it better if it was your creation? If it were my plane I built, I would like to know, so that I could work on making it better. I wouldn't know where to start if somebody told me they simply threw it in the trash. :-)So, send Rick and e-mail and give him specifics as to what displeased you, and the kind of changes you would like to see. This kind of feedback (for me at least) is really quite valuable.