Sign in to follow this  

How do u lock Default Vis using FSmeteo

Im currently using FS2002 Vfr Scenery Pt.1 which looks best with FS2002 visability set to 10 miles or values less than 10 miles.Im also using FSmeteo 5 and would like to know how to set it up so that it never gives a visability more than 10 miles, but also accepts lower vis values depending on the MET report recieved.So far im getting visabilities in the range of 21 miles right down to 3/4 miles, but i just wanna block out any thing over 10 miles for use with this type of Scenery.I believe 21 miles is too much vis for the UK and think lower vis looks better with this scenery.Please help me!!!! Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you using V5.2. It has a setting in it under preferences. Do not know if the earlier version does or not

Ok worked it out at last,Turns out its quite a simple solution realy and certainly not as perGlennCo-Owner/OperatorNorth Shore Airways,Quebec City, PQCanadaand freequest ............. sorry dudes but you were wrong!!!!You may be a Climatologist but your not to good at FS20021. Dont alter FSUIP default Vis settings !!!!(leave them set to there default setting see screen shot below)all you need to do is to tick the Disable Extended visability setting on the main Meteo screen (See screen shot below)I now get visabilties of 10 miles or less depending on the met reporthence blocking out all though 20 mile nasties which dont look so good when used with Just Flight VFR scenery Pt.1Cheers CYA