Sign in to follow this  

FSTraffic for FS2k

Hey, I know that most users are now using FS2k2 but I'm still using FS2k. (Don't hold that against me!) I am also, just now, considering buying FSTraffic but have some questions and concerns. Anyone out there who uses or has used FSTraffic may be willing to chime in here and help me out??1)Traffic changes direction with wind? How's this work? Do I need 6 different sets of tracks for ORD?2) If I'm flying over Dallas on my way to LAX, will the Dallas tracks interfere or slow-down my flight up at 35,000 feet? I shouldn't see or hear anything up there right?3) Doesn't this slow down my sim if I'm flying in London and FSTraffic is running tracks over New York, and Tokyo, and Rio, and London? Does it only run tracks within 50 miles of where my plane is or what?4) I have kids and a family and can't sit on top of my computer for 6 hours doing a flight...so once up to cruise I autopilot and time-compress things so I can do the dishes or something for an hour. What happens to FSTraffic on time-compression?5) Can I just have Lago ship me a boxed set or do I have to download it from their site and then Pay & Register? Maybe someone out there has a boxed CD-ROM version 2 they'd sell me?If anyone can answer any or all of these questions, well, I'd sleep a little bit better at night.THANKS ALL,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!